NOTE: Valid Travel Documents
We work hard to make travel as easy as possible. However, there are still some aspects of travel that are out of our control.
Valid travel documents are an essential part of air travel. It is your responsibility to make sure that you, and everyone in your party, have all of the travel documents required to travel.
If you are traveling internationally, it is your responsibility to make sure that you have valid travel documents, including valid visas, and that you fully comply with the laws of every country that you depart from, transit through, or travel into.
You will need to check with the Contract of Carriage for each airline you use for further details of their travel document policies.
Please note that security regulations may require us to share personal information about you and your travel plans with authorized government agencies and officers.
Making International Travel Manageable
International travel doesn’t have to be tricky. But, you do need to be prepared.
Here are a few basic steps you can take to make sure your international travel goes smoothly:
- Check with the consulates for any countries you plan to visit to get a list of entry and exit requirements.
- Apply ahead of time for any needed visas or permits.
- Obtain required identification, including valid passports, for every member of your party, regardless of age.
- When booking travel and completing documents, always use the information exactly as it appears on your passport.
- If a country requires, make sure you have easy access to proof of return or onward travel, a visiting address, and sufficient funds for your stay.
While Airport VIP Services can help you bypass the long lines to clear customs, we cannot waive travel document or entry requirements.
If you have any questions about travel document requirements, contact your airline’s customer service department and the consulates for all of the countries you will be visiting on your trip.
Click here to book your Airport VIP Services right now!